Your future in bioscience starts here
The world’s leading biomedical research university is hiring.
The Rockefeller University is an oasis of science in an exciting city. We are recruiting aspiring scientists to work in our labs and learn from our world-class researchers. It’s a great way to explore what being a scientist is like—and a stepping stone to a rewarding career, no matter where you decide to go next.
As a Rockefeller research assistant, you will:
- Conduct cutting-edge biomedical research
- Interact with senior scientists who are committed to your mentorship
- Learn advanced lab techniques and build strong analytical skills
- Present your work at lab meetings, journal clubs, and conferences
- Attend a rich program of scientific meetings, lectures, and special events
- Enjoy excellent compensation and benefits, including tuition reimbursement
A smart first step before grad school
Many of our research assistants work here for about two years and go on to earn advanced degrees.
When you apply, we learn about your goals, educational background, research experience, and scientific interests to find you a position you’ll thrive in.
The Rockefeller experience
We are a vibrant community of people who share your curiosity and love to innovate. Our verdant campus is an inspiring and collaborative environment, and our labs have been home to 24 Nobel Prize winners.